I’m writing this as a warning to all ADT Customers. DO NOT EVER let ADT know that you’ve disarmed your system or you may be BURGLARIZED.

Summary: Burglary

We had problems with our ADT Alarm system all day on a Saturday. The alarms were going off with every movement and ADT couldn’t help or send a technician. I had been on the phone with 4 different reps, on hold a very long time, and was never given a call-back at the times they had promised. I had to call them each time.

Finally, I had to work over the phone with a service rep to disarm it by unplugging from the AC outlet and removing the batteries. The rep had consulted with technicians to help give me directions to do so. We then had scheduled an appointment for a technician to come to the house the following week.

The system was completely disarmed and ADT personnel were well aware. That night, merely 3-4 hours after having to disable the alarm, we were burglarized.

This absolutely cannot be a coincidence. There is a connection with these burglars and ADT. The police agreed with this and recommended I contact ADT Customer Relations and file a formal complaint and expect an investigation.

Of course, ADT Customer Relations denied that it was possible, stating that the service reps I had spoken to throughout the day were located outside my home state. They had stated they would provide a $500 something-or-other, but I never received anything.

I, nor my neighbors have ever had a burglary. We’ve lived here for 8 years, and my neighbors for decades. This one incident is NOT coincidence. Someone at ADT contacted these burglars, and now my wife and 9 yr-old daughter had dear, irreplaceable things taken away from them ($15k worth), and we are forever traumatized. ADT couldn’t care less.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Customer Care.

Comments