Equipment Quality

I had 2 techs in my home who walked around and while looking at my current system asked me too many personal questions. He then kept telling me how sunsafe my home was and if something happens it's not his fault.

I told him I want to utilize my existing system yet he kept trying to get me to buy more.

He gave me a $2430 estimate that I adamantly refused. He then said slick comments and I asked him to leave. He became belligerent and I felt very scared as I was home alone with 2 men. I video taped him.

I called ADT immediately and he had already called in and said I pulled a knife on him and ran him out (all lies)

Instead of ADT listening to me and viewing my video they believed the tech who apparently knows how to manipulate his employer by using the correct terminology to not be suspended or fired.

ADT was not helpful and protected this man as opposed to realizing they have an unsafe employee entering homes.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Misleading representative, High pressure sales.

Comments

ADT

Hello. We are so sorry to hear about this experience.

If you would like to email us at AlwaysThere@adt.com with your phone number and address for where the services was to be located, we can follow up with the local office on addressing your claims with the 2 installers.

Thank you. -Andrew