San Bernardino, California

We had Adt put in our home security with video cameras in May, 2013. The salesman said it should take 1-2 days to install.

Took over 2 weeks before installation can start, then took 3 days to install half ***. Sorry for the language - 2 of the cameras would not show and showing offline. Ok 1 month go by, they come back and one of the cameras now is online. They were supposed to come back to give us another camera, but 1month later still not here.

They are billing us monthly for monitoring, we've put down 1/3 , now they're trying to collect on the rest And they have not fully got the whole system running.

They only have one guy installing and maintaining the systems in oahu. Wish I had gone with oceanic.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Comments

Wonder

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am sorry to hear about your experiences with ADT and would like to assist you further.

Please email us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help.

Thank you. -Andrew