Halethorpe, Maryland

Will not stop contacting me to sell their products. I finally got off the phone list; I was getting multiple calls per week and had to make multiple requests to be removed.

I still haven't been able to stop getting mail from them. The last time I called and asked to be removed, the agent was rude, asking repeatedly for me to spell the name of my street, as though he was unable to spell it, even though it's not a difficult word and it was clear that he already had my full address from the caller ID. I just got another mailer yesterday so obviously he did not respect my request and was just messing with me. Stay away.

These people are jerks. I would not want them responsible for keeping my house secure.

Preferred solution: Train your agents to be respectful. Don't stalk people trying to sell them products they don't want. .

ADT Cons: Customer service, Lack of ethics.

• Aggressive Marketing Tactics
  • Rude Sales Agents

Comments

How the heck do you get them to stop "dropping by" your home at dinner time every few weeks pushing their service on you????? I have clearly marked windows AND a sign from my alarm company in full view.

Are they BLIND? I could use a security service to help me stop their trespassing and harassing. I am very happy with my alarm company.

ADT, stay OFF my property!

ADT Reviews