Columbia, South Carolina

Update by user Mar 24, 2012

The issue has been cleaned up and there will be no legal matters involved at all. Please distegard content below.

Original review posted by user Feb 22, 2012

I was in south carolina when ADT called and said that the side door going into the garadge had been opened. We told then to send the cops and they said they would.

After 10 minutes of waiting, we called them back and wanted to know if it was a false alarm or not. They said they didn't even call the police. I was durious and demanded a alarm response because we have a very valuable car in the garadge. They said that their policy states that at least 2 sensors have to be tripped.

I knew that they couldnt trup 2 sensors because the door going from the garadge to the house has a grade 1 deadbolt with lock bumping protection and it has jamb armour. They said they will not notify the police and disconnected. I called my friend and asked him to check my house and he found the back garadge entery door had been forced open. We called ADT begging them to respond and they refused.

I am planning to file lawsuit against them because i read my contract and it said nothing about 2 sensors having to be activated. DO NOT GET ADT

Monetary Loss: $2000.