Port Saint Lucie, Florida
1.1K views

My 3 yr contract expired, I noticed that my bill when I started the service was $33.00 a month, now it is $50.36. I wanted to know why.

I tried to call the published number on my bill, it has been changed, no indication of the new number.

I filled out aa request for them to call me, they didn't. After 4 days I finally got some one to answer the phone. They say I must pay for the service for another month.

I have to give them 30 days notice of termination. I have another service now, no service from ADT is wanted I demanded termination of service now.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ADT Cons: Hold time for customer service, Billling practice, Billing practice, Crooks, Lack of ethics.

Comments

Out of contract and told that I need a thirty day notice to cancel, what a joke. Not to mention the random rate increases allegedly for features that I couldnt even take advantage of due to my old panel.

I bought a DIY Ring system and it seems to be slightly better. Lets not forget that its 10/month vs 45/month and I can manage it with my cell.

It is fraudulent of ADT to charge an additional 30 days after you cancel service. We have had ADT for 17 years.

Just cancelled because we are moving and when I was told I have to pay an extra 30 days I was not a happy camper. In my new home I use Alarm Grid.

It is 1/3 the cost. I can monitor my system from my cell phone or computer.

I agree they could not send me the policy in writing that I signed and agreed to a 30 day notice signed letter. They are horrible ...thief themselves.

when they new security team popped my equipment off my wall they never even called me to say hey our system is deactivated or anything like that.

scary. If a real thief is quick enough all they have to do is get rid of the panel.

theres other alarm system company, offering lower price than adt w defective tech. check out first other prices.

ADT Reviews