After installing alarms now for 20 years, the worst of the worst is ADT, Yes they are the largest,Yes they make TONS of money a year from the 6 million plus hardworking,honest people that have been sold a lie!Grab a stopwatch and hit a medical panic right now if you do not believe.
For some it may have great results, for others? you won't even get a call...Stick to "911" for emergencies,Your insurance company and Law enforcement will do a much better job. That 33.99 and above you pay a month would serve much better being donated to your community.
Stop the fleecing of mankind!Be proactive on what you can do to protect yourself, not the false piece of mind you got "High Pressure" sold on.Good systems are not cheap and NO system will stop anyone who really wants to rob you.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "The system was installed in January 2014, failed in March 2014. I phoned them repeatedly, waited 2 weeks each time for inspection. Each time they found nothing wrong..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."