2.0

My husband is retired Military(25yrs). Our bank USAA told us when we retired we could receive a discount from ADT. That was BS! The lady across the street was paying the same as we were. I had our Attorney look at the contract a company called Protect Our Home sent to us. The Contract was a bit "hinky" therefore he said run this through your shredder! Protect Our Home had our alarm turned off with ADT monitoring center in Dallas yet we had been paying for service through OCT. The alarm hadn't worked since Sept.24.

I wouldn't give you 2 cents for ADT! You believe you have an alarm and you don't!

We went with a local company that is much cheaper and we know they are monitoring our system.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Marissa

I have heard many complaints over the years about the customer service at ADT. They are not really an alarm company. They are a corporation who recruits ACOs who basically install a system, and sell the client to ADT

Jamille

I never signed their contract because it wasn't exactly what I was quoted before our move. After ADT Dallas contacted us regarding our alarm being turned off by Protect Our Home (Ft Worth, TX) supposedly being ADT biller.

Protect Our Home is no more an ADT biller than my cat is one! They had the nerve to call us two weeks ago asking why I had NOT paid them. #1 I had NO alarm service with ADT.

#2 I already had local service being monitored from Dallas! By the way local monitoring cost $20.00 less per month!

Their customer service is also horrid in New Jersey. Schedule a appointment for between 12-3 pm called at 3:15 and told it was scheduled for 12-5.

That was after being on hold for 30 minutes..

Lucky my alarm was going off they probably would have waited an hour to notify the authorities. What a joke this company is........Who needs a burglar to steal from you they do it themselves.................Bet if I didn't pay the bill I would speak to someone right away.

ADT Reviews