Los Angeles, California

I was talked into changing alarm companies by Richard at ADT. After he gave us a bid and began work he tried to raise the price of aprox $3,000 to 4,000+.

Now without an alarm I was extorted into paying more. When I agreed they stopped coming. I have heard so many excuses and have been without an alarm for over a month. The pictures of the system look nothing like what they installed.

I have made many calls and sent many e mails with no response.

This is a company that ties you up with a contract, doesnt show up and you cant get a hold of anyone to get the job done or fire them to get someone else Don't use ADT! You will be cheated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Installation.

Comments

:( We have ADT and they nickel and dime you to death. We had an issue with one of our window alarms constantly going off.

It took 3 weeks to get our first appointment. After 5 visits the issue was finally resolved. For each of the 5 visits - we were given a 4 hour window to sit around and wait for them to show up.

So either my husband or I had to stay home from work. For all those visits, they should have paid us since it took them 4 tries to get it right!!

Considering how many real estate agents, home buyers and home sellers you have ripped off, it is YOUR KARMA!

#420642

Sounds like your job was misquoted. They didn't want to close the job at the end of the year and had profitable jobs to finish and close out.

This was the local office could look better and management could make bonus. It's not right but it all comes down to dollars and cents not customer service.

ADT Reviews