I had ADT installed in my home, later I notice a master code "unfamiliar to me disarming my security system. The alarm was disabled several times all in my absents.

I called ADT customer service for weeks trying to get answers regarding the unfamiliar master code; " how many times was this code used? where did it come from"? The customer service rep. stated that a print out of that code dates and times would be sent to me by fax, then by mail 3 weeks passed; I received nothing.

Three weeks later yet another rep. states that they do not have info regarding codes. They can not see what codes are used. It was clear, they strung me along for weeks, "WHY".

I want to know! Where did this other master code come from? Who is disarming my ADT alarm?

If I do not get clarification soon; I will deem ADT useless and cancel the service!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

The master code is the main code you use to arm and disarm you system. Do u have pulse on your system?

ADT Reviews