I have similar issues today . Adt claims I need to obtain a new contract with them in order to turn services back on from a one time billing lapse.

Currently I am up to date on payment and my contract term is almost up ($571 left). I have no services currently but I am being charged until end of agreement anyways . They keep transferring me around with no resolution. Once I stated this is illegal to charge for services or goods (referring to my signed contract) and not offer them unless I sign another 2 year .

Meanwhile if I do nothing at all as I am I must pay my regular monthly payment until it's term but without services . Another time I was told I had to wait 3 months ? Then transferred again and the next person at corporate never heard of this rule. Currently I am bound by contract but cannot get resolve and no call back .

Also they sublet the service to protect your home locally . These are the people that operate the signal locally and they won't turn services on unless I sign a new contract . ATD corporate seems to not know what to do.

They are charging me though as though we still have a contract. Last night when I paid my bill I wasn't told any of this to get it turned back on .

Comments