Scottsdale, Arizona
1.5

I added the pulse system in my home over 9 months ago , they didnt tell me that they worked off a at&t tower that doesnt work in my area , so i get a 2year contract for service and didnt know my system was not communicating correctly until 9 months later i call for help ,they say they can only reimurse me for 2 months after i told them at least 3 months with no security ,i also schedule a tech supposely at no cost to me and they tell me aug 7 between 12 and 3 pm ...im waiting at home all morning and afternoon as i took a day off for this ...so im alittle upset and i try to call them to find out what time is there tech showing up??? They put me on hold for an hour ...no one picks up after their recording says youll be on hold for approx: 15 mins...worst experience ivr had with any company ...i do not reccomend this company to anyone !! I am looking into an attorney so they can cancel my contract and reimburse me for the months ive paid plus attorney cost ...its only fair , ...dont u think??

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Atha

Hello. I'm very sorry for your experience and we'd like to look into your concerns further to assist.

Please email us your contact information for where the service is located, to AlwaysThere@adt.com, and we'll follow up. Thank you.

ADT Reviews