Sacramento, California

Bad experience with ADT! After less than a week with my new security system I'm awakened by an an alarm at 5:00 in the morning that the battery is low (it's connected to electricity).

I go to the manual at 5:00 a.m. It's not even the right manual WOW! After 15 minutes on hold ( said only 5 minute wait) they give me a ticket # and said that a tech would be coming out and gave me a number to call. After 5 hours I called the number and I got there service who couldn't help me.

The rep did tell me that the service was scheduled for 2 days after my call. I can't even use the alarm. Then the rep told me to call the same number I just called. So after one down day I discover I now have two and that isn't counting the day they hooked me up.

This is costing me a lot of money in work time. Based on this experience alone I would advise that you find a competent alarm service.

I'm bummed I'm stuck now for two years should have gone with simply safe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Atha

Hello. I'm so sorry for this experience and we'd like to review this further to help.

If you're still having service issues please email us your contact information to AlwaysThere@adt.com.

Thank you. -Andrew