Herndon, Virginia
1.7

My family was paying our good money to ADT to victimize us. ADT did a lot of damage to all of us through ADT's bullying and incompetence to hurt us mentally, property wise and so on.

It started when when I got a telephone call from a woman who worked for ADT. She told me the alarm was going off at my home. I thank her and she wanted my pass word. I gave her my pass word.

Then she shocked me by telling me that was't my pass word. The thing that she said was vulgar and nasty. I told her that it was my password. She only became louder and more rub.

I was on the *** of crying when my co-workers came over to comfort me. One took the telephone trying to calm the ADT Rep. She got louder at him and then hung the telephone up on him. I was worried sick about my pets at home.

When I got home that evening, the door on the porch was wide open and our valuables were stolen. I found out from the police that ADT had sent them to a different house 3 miles away. I called ADT to report what had happened, and the ADT man on the said he could give me $500 to make up for what was stolen. I told him to keep the money because it would not come close to what we lost.

I thought that we were all still alive and safe so life went back to normal. Over the following years, whenever the alarm went off, ADT sent the Fire Department or police miles away from our home even though we had given ADT OUR ADDRESS A NUMBER OF TIMES.

After letting ADT do this to us we stopped the service. Based on a ur experience, we tell family, friends, co- workers, strangers and anyone we meet how incompetent and evil ADT is.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Customer Care.

ADT Pros: Unsatisfactory.

ADT Cons: Scam artist, Defensive customer service agents, Lack of respect, Will not honor rebate promised, Billing department.

• Aggressive Marketing Tactics