Kingston, Pennsylvania
2.0

For over five months I have been trying to get a rebate promised to

me at the time of installation. I have called security now over a dozen times.

Each time the give me a different story. Now they tell me the check was sent. I asked for tracking number. They said the would get

back to me with it.

Just anonter lie. No tracking number no check. I called the corporate office of ADT to file the complaint on their service provider Security Now. I am awaiting their response.

I am an 82 year old veteran who had installed the security system because of the crime in my area and medical issues. I believe I am being take advantage of because of my age

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Installation.

Reason of review: will not send rebate as promised.

Preferred solution: send me my $175 check as promised or my visa card as promised. If you can not honor your part of the contract please cancel service.

ADT Cons: Will not honor rebate promised.

• Adt Rebate Scam

Comments

issue resolved. Nothing like having to beg for your own money.

will not recommend to anyone in the future.

Atha

Hello. I'm sorry to hear about this experience and we'd like to help.

Please email us your contact information for where your service is located to AlwaysThere@ADT.com and we'll reach out to the Authorized Dealer for you.

Thank you. -Andrew

@Atha

Andrew,

after posting this to pissed consumer. calling corporate office and notifying my local consumer advocate with a local newspaper, I finally got my $175 check.

It is a shame that the customer has to jump threw loops to get what they are entitled to. I could never ever recommend adt to anyone. This was a total disaster without even an apology. The service provider was Security now

their phone number is 1-888-820-9255.

Do not think for a minute that I was the only one they did this too. They told me that they had a tremendous backlog.

I was an accountant and know how long it takes to process a check. Please do not insult my intelligence.

ADT Reviews