Raleigh, North Carolina

I had an ADT System installed in Raleigh NC the Morrisville office on Monday and was told they could not get Cell Signal. If someone cuts the lines outside we have no protection.

On Tuesday I choose to exercise my 72 Hour Right to Cancel and was given the run around. I faxed ADT headquarter the form with a letter as per their instruction. No one wants to help resolve this issue. Angie Sargent at the local office is a crook.

Do not do business with them. Two weeks later they still have not removed the equipment. They are supposed to provide protection but they are the biggest violators around. Do NOT call ADT for your security needs.

Most major security system providers are dishonest. CPI as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Comments

#1193474

ADT are crooks . I went out of business and they say I owe them for a year, i called , I get the razzle dazzle , they lied to me and they use a black front man for a company that has no blacks as CEO's , raciest pigs, they give blacks a bad name , they are not the solution to a nation of crooked businesses and politicians they are part of the problem

ADT is a joke. Systems are cheap junk and are designed for ease of install, not security!

All in one Quick Connect and the new Pulse systems are easily disabled. It's no wonder why their customer base is shrinking.

They have lost all credibility as a major player and are just coasting on their name in a rapid downward spiral. Go with a local company that values your business and not a large corporation that only cares about profits, NOT customers!!

You must have had a Dealer. That is definitely their tactics.

They sell the equipment which they make the profit from, not ADT.

Then sell the contract you sign to ADT to do the monitoring. To anyone looking to get ADT, buy straight from ADT, NOT a Dealer!

Good Evening, my name is Dan and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am sorry to hear that you have not received the customer service that you deserve and would like to speak with you further about your concerns.

Please send me your contact information to CusotmerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to you.

Thank you. -Dan

@ADT Customer Relations

Dan,

I would suggest you spend more time actually helping those customers who call BEFORE they get pissed at ADT instead of cutting and pasting the same info on the complaints. How do you sleep at night? Never again with ADT

ADT Reviews