This company deals with "half truths." Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities.
Strictly for the birds.
As a salesperson, you are riding around in a van with your "team" (so you can be monitored). You are dropped off in a certain neighborhood and go door-to-door.
Keep in mind, you're out in all kinds of weather (heat wave, rain) having doors slammed in your face.
Secure Watch is continually hiring new employees (their usual lifespan is that of a fruit fly) because they impose numerous false deductions on your commissions.
And make no mistake about it; this is a straight commission gig.
Packages are sold on a "point system". The consumer is allowed so many points for their security package, with 8 allowable points (each door contact is 1 point, glass breaks or motion detectors are 2 points each…)
If the 8 points is exceeded, the salesperson's commission eats it.
Even if your paperwork is perfect, there are no point overages, they see fit to chip away at your paycheck, citing false point overages.
Conveniently enough, salespeople can't keep copies of contracts to contest these
Frequent erroneous deductions, and pay discrepancies - which gives the company free reign to literally steal from their employees – and they do with impunity.
There's no one to complain to, as management is constantly changing and shifting
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Security
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Dear ADT, this is with reference to Poor customer service provided by your company. 1) I had a Routine Inspection booked with your company dated 06 October 2016, for which I had..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."