This company deals with "half truths." Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities.
Strictly for the birds.
As a salesperson, you are riding around in a van with your "team" (so you can be monitored). You are dropped off in a certain neighborhood and go door-to-door.
Keep in mind, you're out in all kinds of weather (heat wave, rain) having doors slammed in your face.
Secure Watch is continually hiring new employees (their usual lifespan is that of a fruit fly) because they impose numerous false deductions on your commissions.
And make no mistake about it; this is a straight commission gig.
Packages are sold on a "point system". The consumer is allowed so many points for their security package, with 8 allowable points (each door contact is 1 point, glass breaks or motion detectors are 2 points each…)
If the 8 points is exceeded, the salesperson's commission eats it.
Even if your paperwork is perfect, there are no point overages, they see fit to chip away at your paycheck, citing false point overages.
Conveniently enough, salespeople can't keep copies of contracts to contest these
Frequent erroneous deductions, and pay discrepancies - which gives the company free reign to literally steal from their employees – and they do with impunity.
There's no one to complain to, as management is constantly changing and shifting
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Security
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."