Omaha, Nebraska
Featured on Google+

Poorly installed equipment.Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape.

Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt failed to comment other than they are investigating and they are sorry if I doubt the technicians work!I will vent later and you should to on the facebook page "ADT security scammers"

Review about: Poorly Installed Equipment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Adt?

Comments

ADT does not provide the consumer seeking protection any solution whatsoever.The system installed at my home is held together with tape & twisty wire connectors.

This incompetent company almost burned my house down.

Also, anyone can disconnect this simple connection & enter your home, steal and kill you.Your cameras will not record anything & your alarm will never sound.

Pickerel