Dallas, Texas

I have a 3 year contract with ADT. They require at least 30 days (>=30) notice to cancel, otherwise it will renew for another year. So I called and I was told to call within 30 days (<=30) otherwise its an early termination and my service wound end immediately, and I have to pay the balance.

So its either you get hit with another year of service, or you lose the service on your contract and still pay for it.

Also at the beginning, the ADT technician did a really bad installation job, and the alarm malfunctioned, and I had to pay like $100 for another technician to correct their own issue.

Don't use ADT!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Installation.

Comments

ADT has someone on this site that monitors it's complaints and they put this same comment which looks caring, but there is no website as: CustomerConcerns@adt.com. This is to make consumers who are reviewing these complaints, THINK they are concerned for their customers. Couldn't be further from the truth!!

Good Evening. My name is Dan and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with our company and we would like to speak with you in more details about your concerns. Please send us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to you.

Thank you. -Dan