After 7 months of complaining and 3 technicians coming to check, all verifying it is an installation fault.The first technician was the installer and refused to comment and just told me to call ADT.

After calling ADT, they sent a team to check and they verified that it wires connecting the alarm in my roof has been bitten off by rats. Rightfully, any wires running in the roof should be sealed with plastic panel to avoid such issues. After no response for some time, i called again and they told me that a team was coming to fix. I took leave, but only to find out, the team was just doing an inspection AGAIN?

What a waste of my time. The last inspection team had filled their report with a recommendation to replace my keypad with a wireless version to avoid hacking into my walls or let unsightly cables run around my walls. I found out because i called the call center to check. It has been 7 months now, since my first complain in Nov 16.

ADT has not bothered to address any of my issues and never kept to any of their promises to return call.

This is the level of service you can expect from ADT.Further to that, their installer and sales exec only interested to sell CCTV to supplement their side income!

Review about: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service and attitude.

Had an Experience with Adt?

Comments