Swanton, Ohio
2.6

10/28/2015 I purchased a home system 07/23/2013, prepaid three years of montoring on day of installation. While wintering in Florida, a few months after installation, I received a letter from ADT telling me the installation company went out of business and I needed to find and pay another company for the montoring.

I called corporate in Boca Raton, after several different transfers, I asked to talk to a manager who then informed me, corporate would be montoring my system. Last month I kept getting letters from ADT companies wanting me to re-activate my system. I called corporate office in Boca Raton, was on hold for 45 minutes, and was told my system was de-activated in March. I complained, was transferred several times, on hold each time for an hour or so, the last person asked me for a call back number, which I gave them, it has been two weeks, they have not yet called back.

I wrote a letter addressed to customer service at ADT, with copies of my prepaid montoring with installation and all my info, have not heard a thing back from them, it has been two weeks. I would never refer ADT Security to anyone.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

ADT Pros: Installer.

ADT Cons: Lack of ethics.

Comments