Washington, District Of Columbia

ADT sales said the basic system would protect my home and the fee would be 35.00 a month plus a 9.00 up charge for the cell link. I paid 107.00 to have them come out and install a system.

After the installer "assessed" my home he told me the basic package would not protect me. The price then became 1200.00 and I had to pay right then or they would charge 350.00 to come out and upgrade at a later time. After scaring the heck out of me with rape stories I agreed to install it. Then 2 days later I am billed 52.00 for the monthly fee (instead of 44.00+ tax as quoted by sales).

I cancelled.

Additionally the installer asked me to buy him dinner and was coming on to me (I am a single female). I called to inform ADT of his conduct, their response was that it was an isolated incident.

Comments

ADT is not perfect but if you speak to the right person they will solve your problem rather quickly.

For rebates Deals Specials and or billing and technical problem I use this number normally a supervisor will help you 1888-720-5982 mon thru friday 8am to 11pm saturday 9am to 10am sunday 10am to 6pm @ eastern time hope this helps you all. I use this number for additional credit and tech issues.

ADT/Secure Watch whatever they are called this time take advantage of the elderly!

#207231

So basicaly you are saying that you are assuming that they are all perverts based on one guy? Steryotype much?

ADT Reviews