Wayland, Massachusetts

Mr. Shultz,

I am having a terrible time with your company regarding the equipment and service contract purchased outright for our school. ADT 's employees have conducted business with us unethically and have violated consumers laws and protections in MA. They have treated my husband and I as second class citizens, and have sent us inadequate invoices. The saleswoman, Allison, whom I signed the contracts for services, maintenance and monitoring with has not returned my calls or texts. In fact, after learning that your company does not offer monitoring, she blocked my number from her phone. The service supervisors Ron Campbell lied repeatedly to us and have ignored our requests to meet. Your assistant Erin promised to schedule a conference with the parties, it was never done. *** was put in our $30,000.00 entry door by your company and ADT denied any responsibility. Several witnesses were present and Ron promised to resolve the matter. As of today nothing is done. I suggest that you reach out to us at your earliest convenience, no later than Wednesday April 13, 2016. I may be reached at 5083533573.

We have conducted a thorough search and found that ADT has been reported numerous times to the Attorney Generale's office. Please understand that it's our intend to take legal actions against your company if you fail to return my calls.

I look forward to hearing for you soon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Customer Care.

Comments