2K views

I recently dealt with ADT, and am not happy to say the least. The company pulled a bait and switch on my alarm installation, and they have been totally unresponsive to my followup calls.

This company is one of the biggest alarm companies out there, yet their credibility and customer service are beyond unacceptable. As far as I can tell, the list of consumer complaints against this company is huge. ADT should not be able to treat customers like this.

I created a blog to try and get people together to file a class action lawsuit against the company. If you are interested, please visit: http://adtclassactionlawsuits.com/

Review about: Adt Installation.

Comments

ADT IS CRIMINALS AT BEST SOLD ME A SYSTEM THAT WAS BURGLARIZED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF INSTALLATION BECAUSE CROOKS KNOW THAT THEY HAVE 60 SECONDS TO DISMANTLE THERE EQUIPMENT. ONCE YOU NOTIFY THE COMPANY THEY TRY TO BULLY AND TERMINATE YOU AS A CLIENT ONCE CASE IS FILLED. THE WORST COMPANY IN AMERICA

I recently purchased home security items from ADT and I noticed how the phone sales people promised me items of my choice but the ADT installers brought something completely different for installation.

Safestreets Usa is also AdtThey are cunning liarsAnd no matter how early you cancelThey want you to pay off the contract. They are deceptiveAnd they go around putting down other competitors.do not open yourDoor to them in Houston and spring

#1519098

Offered us free installationThen they billed us.Don’t trust their marketingAnd critical of competition.We’re canceling safestreets.com.They don’t tell that either.

Not free installation, offered a $100 gift card and never received and they keep coming up with excuses as to why. These excuses wasn't brought at the time of purchase .

to Anonymous #1512597

I have experienced this and spoken to many others similarly situated. Check both state and federal government laws.

USA Safe Streets called me about their system and I didn’t even give them my social number or take the product. But now I have a hard credit on my credit report for them. I am really pissed because I didn’t want anything and now it is hurting my credit score and I don’t know how to get it off.

to Anonymous #1512599

How did they get enough info to pull a report? If they misled you, you may be able to get the inquiry removed.

The sales person said it was a 2 year contract. I called to get the monitoring fees lowered or keep the fees the same and add more equipment.

They told me it was a 3 year contract. I ask for a copy of the contract and they sent it to me. The contract did not have my signature on it and where it was supposed to be initialed by me someone else did it " easy to see" They said they were not reasonable because it was sold by an affiliate. The affiliate just did not want to speak to me.

But I was told how it was done "by mistake". She said the contract I signed was just for my review and that the real contract was signed when it was installed.

I was asked to sign this by the installer to prove he installed the unit, and it was on a small IPad. I have had this system for 2 and 1/2 years, ADT so 6 months left of your cheating contract, I guess I need to see how much business I can cost you, because no one at ADT wanted to hear or help in any way.

to Rogwe #1420188

This is the same thing they did to me too now behind in payments and to be shut off the 29 th of this month and they want $1400 up front after disconnecting

to Rogwe #1508733

I had this happen to me.So you have to be really careful… Check that date It expires because if you don’t get out of the contract on that date it automatically renews. And he sure to document that you want out of the contract so you can prove it.

Think someone should write the attorney general to do a investigation? They are one of the biggest because they cheat and lie

ADT is the worst company out there. I have a story also and am filing a lawsuit on them.

to Anonymous #1401067

Let me know and I’ll sign it. Did it to me, too!

to Anonymous #1507684

How can we join you? Lucille

I also had a bait and switch through ADT and Safe Streets USA. Offered a system installed for $99 and got a bill for $1349.

I cancelled under the 3 day right to cancel and they refused to acknowledge that. I have been protesting it now for 6 months, and now they have "ARM" collections calling me.

I will keep fighting this. Tdazzler@aol.com

beliso87adt
to Anonymous Jacksonville, Florida, United States #703439

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am sorry for the frustration you've endured with Safe Streets and ADT and would like to assist you further.

Please email us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help.

Thank you. - Andrew

to beliso87adt #1170694

Adt Authorized dealer Safestreetsusa is a scam stay far away from them

Just got a collection letter from a law firm for a PAID account that was misrepresented and canceled.

Anthrax

I have done a tremendouse amount of research on ADT trade practices. I would like to connect with those parties that have contracts with ADT. I believe that i can show that ADT has breached their contracts with its costumers.

I would like to help any person that is interested