Valley Stream, New York
1.1

Had working hard-wired security system. Made the mistake of reading ADT mailing of their product, and invited them in to take the system over.

They came to look over my system and instead offered me an alternate for $6,000. When I said no, the tech said he could piggyback my system. After several hours, he said he could not do it, and would put my system back on line. Instead, he left, leaving my system dead and me and my handicapped with no protection.

After numerous phone calls to ADT and Defender, they said their agent, Defender (Long Island), did not have the right to use my system, and they were not going to put it back together.

Bottom-Line: do not let ADT, Defend, or any of their other stooges into your home. You will be sorry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• ADT Ripoff
  • ADT Alarm Systems
  • Security Systems

Comments

Atha

Hello. I'm very sorry to hear about this experience with one of our authorized dealers and we'd like to address this with them.

Please email us your contact information for where the service was to be located to AlwaysThere@adt.com & we'll follow up.

Thank you. -Andrew