Seminole, Florida

I had an ADT system installed after a break in at my house. When the agent came, he stated I had a one year contract so I signed.

Well, as a single parent, I'm always looking to cut cost as much as I can as far as my monthly bills are concerned. I heard another security service advertise for $25 a month, which is a savings of $18 monthly. So, I called ADT to find out when my contract was up. I was told that I signed up for a 36 month contract.

I was like no I didn't...I wouldn't have signed up for a contract that long! Heck, that's longer than some celluar companies contracts!!! I was told I still have two years left and if I wanted to get out of the contract, I would have to pay $650 and there was nothing they could do for me.

They offered to have the agent call me but when the representative came back to the phone, I was told that he no longer was listed because he probably doesn't work for ADT anymore...CRAZY, right!!! So, read your contract throughly before signing...don't listen and/or trust the agent.

Signed Stuck Like Chuck!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Comments