2.3

. I called on the 14th of February to cancel my account.

I was then billed another months payment of $56.92 on 2/19 for a future month of service. I then called today 02/24 to figure out why I was charged another month. I was the advised by the phone rep and manager Becca that they had a 30 day cancellation policy written into a contact signed in 2011. They further advised me that my account cancellation was never processed on the 14th.

I was never informed of a continuing months payment and service by the rep on the 14th. Had I known I would have not disconnect the system and removed all the components so I could use to continuing month and complete any requirements. On the 14th I got a new security system installed and monitoring service paid for.

There is no way for me to put ADT components back on my house and use the remainder of the 30 days service. Becca and the rep informed me they would not reimburse my funds despite the negligence of the ADT rep I spoke with on the 14th who never cancelled my account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

ADT Pros: System worked properly.

ADT Cons: Cancellation, Failure to actually cancel account, Did not disclose any continuation charges.

• home defender services