Update by user Oct 29

Have a new e-mail from Eileen of ADT and she has said that they would extend the courtesy of allowing the cancellation date that I have requested which is the date the home was sold.Thank you Eileen and ADT for making this 10 year relationship a good experience.

Update by user Oct 29

Reached out by e-mail to ADT as a representative from ADT asked me to and this was their response:Thank you for your recent email inquiry. Unfortunately, it is ADT cancellation policy.The house has been sold and ADT has contacted me and asked that I refer them to the new owner!! Like, I would even consider that!

Update by user Oct 24

This is after 10 years of service with them!

Original review posted by user Oct 24

Called to cancel our service once the sale of house went thru. We were paid in full and did not want to cancel prior to this, so that protection would be in force until the closing.

Was told I needed to give them a 30 day notice to cancel and that they would be billing me for another month. They are supposed to be protecting you from thieves and yet they are the thieves!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Do not bill me for one more month when we don't even own the home any longer.

• Cancellation Of Service Fee

Comments

Hello- Thank you for being a part of the ADT family for 10 years. We do have a 30 policy in regards to cancellation, however we are happy to help you.

Please reach out to us at alwaysthere@adt.com.

Please provide us with your phone number, address, and include your post. -Jackie

Diane M
@Anonymous

cannot find the site you mention: alwaysthere@adt.com ?

Atha
@Diane M

Hello- Our apologies. Alwaysthere@adt.com is our email address for concerns. Please send us an email at your convenience.

ADT Reviews