There is a long list of problems with ADT over the years. When I first signed up, they've sent an incompetent technician who also turned out to be a real boar; it was the only case when I had to throw out a technician from my home.

Then I discovered that they they failed to monitor anything for half a year, and I switched to Brink. Then they bought Brink leaving me no choice. Today, I had a control panel alarm. I had trouble scheduling a service visit; it would cost more than $120 plus $31 per 15 min (have you heard of a business charging for every 15 min?) On my fourth attempt, I finally reached a rep who knew what she was doing.

She checked her data and immediately found that there was a brief service outage in my area because of some work on a cell tower.

I am shopping around just to quit ADT. Never use their services.

Review about: Adt Security System.

Comments

beliso87adt
Jacksonville, Florida, United States #695515

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am sorry to hear about your experience with ADT and would like to assist you further.

Please email us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help.

Thank you. -Andrew